- June 9, 2018 – WELS HISTORICAL INSTITUTE – The sixth annual West Granville Cemetery tour will take place beginning at 9:30 a.m. Meet at the main cemetery entrance at 6815 N. 107th Street. Parking is available across the street at the historic Salem Landmark Church. This year’s tour will focus on some of the very earliest families who settled in Granville Township and western Milwaukee/eastern Waukesha Counties. Jim Moeller, who serves as principal at Trinity-St. Luke’s Lutheran School, Watertown, Wis., will conduct the tour.
- July 21, 2018 – Lakeshore Chinooks Baseball Game vs Kalamazoo Growlers: Game Starts at 6:35 PM at Kapco Park in Mequon, WI. The Welsmen will be hosting a Picnic prior to the game with plenty of food!
- August 3, 2018 – WELS Night at Miller Park as the Brewers face the Rockies…https://wels.net/event/brewers2018/
- September 11, 2018 – Event and Dinner TBD
- October 9, 2018 – Event and Dinner TBD
- October 10, 2018 – The Organization of the WELS Lutheran Seniors (OWLS) is inviting all WELS and Evangelical Lutheran Synod seniors, 55 years of age and older, to its upcoming convention Oct. 10-12, 2018, at the Osthoff Resort in Elkhart Lake, Wis.
- Brewers Games / Lakeshore Chinook Baseball Games
- Golf Outings
- Dinner Meetings at Various Restaurants
- WELS Presentations
- Sheepshead, Other Card Games
- WLC Football Game / Tailgating
- WLC Theatre Shows
- Carl Toepel took us on his journey of collecting campaign memorabilia and participating in political campaigns since 1956. He displayed buttons since 1896 for both parties. During his journey he has participated in 11 national conventions and four presidential inaugurations. He has met 10 U. S. Presidents and several first ladies. He has met both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
- Lakeshore Chinooks Baseball Games
- Iron Men of God & Men Of His Word Annual Conferences
- Dr. Joel Pless presented “The Seven Cities of the Book of Revelation: What is There to See?”
- Dr. Jordan Patrick gave a presentation on Lutheran Churches in the land of the Muslims.
- World War II Discussion at Wisconsin Lutheran College by Gene Schulz, a decorated veteran who was part of the Ghost Corps under George S Patton Jr.
- Christmas Parties at The Wisconsin Club / North Shore Country Club / Alioto’s
- High School Choir at Kettle Moraine High School
- Charity Benefactors Coming to Dinner & Giving Thanks
- Tour of New Synod Headquarters
- Assisted Living Program Presentations
- Mark Schroeder – President of the WELS
- That’s Amore, Thunder Bay Grille, 4 Points at Sheraton, Alioto’s, Fox & Hound
- Christmas Caroling